We have vendor spaces available for our upcoming events:
Festival del Bacalaito: September 24 & 25, 2016
Festival Navidad Boricua: December 4, 2016
Please call us at 321-215-1728
Please Note: The following categories already have an exclusivity in place: Lawyer and Chiropractor.
Festival del Bacalaito
September 24 & 25, 2016
*Prices are for the 2 days and includes 7% tax*
All booth spaces are 10' x10'
*If you are a Sampling Company, Corporation or a Private Business, please contact us for a quote at 321-215-1728.*
- Only $675 per day! Total $1444.50 (10×20 Full Food Booth)
- Only $400 per day! Total $856.00 Pina Colada (non Alcoholic)
- Only $385 per day! Total $823.90 Frituras and Pinchos
- Only $325 per day! Total $695.50 Frozen Lemonade
- Only $295 per day! Total $631.30 Ethnic Souvenir (10x10)
- Only $345 per day! Total $738.30 Ethnic Souvenir (10x20)
- Only $300 per day! Total $642.00 Ice Cream Trucks (10×20)
- Only $225 per day! Total $481.50 Hot Dog, Chips & Soda
- Only $200 per day! Total $428.00 Ice Cream space
- Only $225 per day! Total $481.50 Hand Crafted Arts
Festival Navidad Boricua
Sunday December 4, 2016
- $745.50 (10×20 Full Food Booth)
- $426.00 Pina Colada Space (non Alcoholic)
- $426.00 Fritura and Pinchos Booth
- $372.75 Frozen Limonade
- $319.50 Ice Cream Trucks (10×20)
- $319.50 Hot Dog Cart
- $319.50 Water / Soda (10x10)
- $325.00 Ethnic Souvenir (10x10)
- $452.63 Ethnic Souvenir (10x20)
- $213.00 Ice Cream space
- $266.25 Hand Crafted Arts and Crafts Space (non ethnic)
How can I become a vendor at your events?
Just call us! All vendors are welcome. We will assist you in every step. Remember, once you purchase your space, you set your prices and ALL profits of sales are yours!
What is the booth size and price?
Booth size and price varies according to the vendor category. Our booths spaces are 10' x 10' and 10' x 20'. Please note, we sell ONLY THE SPACE. You are responsible to provide your own tents, tables, chairs, etc.
Do I need a permit or license to sell at your events?
Yes. All vendors are required to comply with Florida's laws and regulations. ALL FOOD VENDORS must be licensed before the event. Please click here for requirements: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/hr/licensing/GT_tempevents.html
How can I reserve a space?
All vendors spaces are paid in advanced in order to reserve your space.
Who sets the food prices at your events?
You do! All vendors establish their own prices.